Sunday, September 16, 2012

Never a Dull Moment...

On Monday of last week, Kieryn and I made Daddy some cookies. He works so hard and we thought he deserved a nice treat! Kieryn loved helping dump in the ingredients and mix it all up. They were delicious!





Kieryn is still working hard with her spoon. Each day she gets a little better at scooping and putting it in her mouth. She's the best with yogurt, but we've moved on to cottage cheese, applesauce, and rice cereal.


One day while I was doing dishes, I noticed that it got very quiet where Kieryn was playing. I walked around the corner to see that she'd crawled up on the futon and was reading herself a book. It was too cute! 



We did bubbles again this week! She had a blast and she learned how to do a bubble beard!




While Steven and I were getting ready on Saturday morning, GAME DAY, I found Kieryn cooking in her little make-shift kitchen. I think she really had fun with the cookies...



Once we were all ready, we took off to tailgate with Grandma & Grandpa Haug.



Kieryn and I went to some yard sales with Grandma H. on Friday and found this AMAZING wagon. It was a steal and it cleaned up VERY nicely (looks like new)! It works great and Kieryn loves it!!


Kieryn's first K-State tailgate! GO WILDCATS!


comparing k-state necklaces...



It was like she knew exactly what to do... a natural at this tailgating stuff...



After visiting their tailgate, we went back home for our own tailgate...Kieryn was all decked in her purple and was very energetic!


It was amazing that she left the headband alone. I loved it!


We had a lot of fun with our fellow tailgaters... even Daniel's mother was cheering on the Kats. She was visiting from Brazil!



We love our Wildcat family!!

1 comment:

  1. You are spoiling me -- on Mondays the blog is usually updated. Grandma Haug and Kieryn have the same smile. All the pictures are precious! Kieryn is growing up too fast!!

    ReplyDelete