Sunday, November 27, 2016

Lazy relaxing week!

Kieryn didn't have school all week so we had three amazing PJ days to start the Thanksgiving holiday week! We tried to be an unproductive as possible! We did make it out for a short time to visit the Discovery Center... But even then it was hard to get motivated to go. The kids just wanted to be at home... Can't blame them at all!


Steven got to have a "guys night" with my brothers on Tuesday...all those glasses were for tasting and learning about different whiskey. Nothing to crazy!


I woke up early on both Thursday and Friday to teach... I had 32 people at my Turkey Tabata class at 6:30am!


We had a wonderful thanksgiving with the Haug family at our house! My mom spent the night and we did shopping in Manhattan on Friday...found out Ronan has a double ear infection but he was still excited to help with Christmas decorations on Saturday.



A 12 ft pre-lit tree was left in the basement of the house... Looks amazing!!


I even found time to make my holiday wreath!


We are ready for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I ran across your blog and like how you teach the kids letters. What resource do you use for materials and your ideas? I would love to use!

    ReplyDelete