Monday, November 7, 2016

Krazy fun week!

Monday was Halloween so I tried my hand at green eggs and pumpkin pancakes...


We did letter K this week so we did a letter match, name match, and tracing...




It was a breezy day, perfect for kite flying...




Trick or treating!



On Tuesday we started our lesson with a K-treat...


We colored 


Then we kicked!


After lunch we investigated a kiwi 



On Wednesday we did a color match with keys...


Then we counted jewels and matched numbers on the king's crown...



We even made a kaleidoscope! 


We treated Kieryn to lunch at the mall and threw some coins into the fountain!


On Thursday Ronan played at Aunt Janell's they did the lesson using kangaroos! On Friday we had friends over to play for the day. I babysat for my cousin. The kids got along great!


We made koala hand puppets!


On Saturday I was spoiled with texts, phone calls, and gifts for my birthday! I am truly blessed! Thank you to everyone who made my day so special! This was my amazing gift from the kids and Steven!



On Sunday we spent near all day outside!  We played, did some projects and Justus enjoyed the incredible weather!



Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Like the Kansas State Wildcat wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete