Sunday, February 23, 2014

Zippity-do-da! Something to sing about...

This was our final week for alphabet letters! On Monday it got warm enough to go out and play in the snow, so we practiced tracing the letter "Z" in the snow... after sliding and throwing a few snow balls of course! Ronan was napping while Kieryn and I went out. We played for just over an hour!



 

On Tuesday we tried to wear as many zippers as possible. We practiced zipping and unzipping. We even made some zipper music!


On Wednesday we talked about the zoo and decided to try making our own. So... we first went on an animal hunt through the entire house and gathered our zoo friends.


Then we sorted them into piles so like animals would be in the same pen.


Kieryn wanted her own pen...she can be pretty wild sometimes, so I thought it was a good idea!


On Thursday we practiced our zigging and zagging...


 Kieryn was pretty worn out...
 

That afternoon, Daddy, Kieryn, and Ronan dropped me at the train station. I spent the rest of the week and weekend in Philadelphia at a fitness conference! I had a blast and learned so much!


While I was away, they had visitors... Grandpop, Grandmom, Uncle Kevin, and Tiana!!


The kids had so much fun! I was sad that I missed it, but Steven kept me updated with pictures and video. 




What a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. We missed you last weekend! Although we enjoyed our time with Steven, Kieryn, and Ronan.

    ReplyDelete