Sunday, August 20, 2017

School week!

School is back in session!! We still had two days of "summer" this week... We met friends at the Wamego park on Monday.


On Tuesday we had a "home play day" and went swimming. That night we had two Back-to-School events to attend.

Wednesday was the first day of school! Ronan has school from 8-11:20 and Kieryn had a half day. For those few hours without kids I cleaned and got groceries... Typical mom stuff! When school let out at 11:55, Ronan and I picked up Kieryn and joined the Caywoods at the park for lunch. 



Kieryn and I were on the front page...


On Thursday while Kieryn was at her first whole day of school, Ronan and I enjoyed the cool morning with a workout!


After school we painted some rocks... Fun craft for them


I worked on Friday while the kids were at school... Then on Saturday we ventured to Seneca so Steven could help my Dad shingle the garage. While the men worked, Mom and I  had time to craft... The kids were playing nicely so we took advantage! Ready or not, here comes Fall!


Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. very nice week! Love, Grandpop and Grandmom

    ReplyDelete