Monday, August 7, 2017

Busy Wedding week!

This week was all about prepping for the wedding! I don't have any pics from the week because we were busy shopping, baking, cleaning for guests, etc. Then on Saturday the big day was finally here!! Our whole family was in the wedding. I have minimal pics because I didn't have my phone all day....More to come when I get them! Here are a few that I was able to take. Kieryn was all over the place with excitement so none are of her before the ceremony... But she loved being dressed like a princess!!


A huge giant thank you to Sandy who helped with the kids during the rehearsal dinner, wedding and the next day! We really appreciated all you did!!





The dance was a blast and the kids had a hard time leaving at nearly 10pm! What a fun day!!


After all the Saturday rain, here was my Sunday harvest from the garden! 



Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment