Sunday, September 7, 2014

Last week of summer before school!

Kieryn and I began the week with haircuts to get ready for the first day of school! She is getting so good at sitting still...and surprisingly, Ronan sat still this time too!


We did some drumming... I have learned to sit them far apart so there's no confusion on whose drum is whose... and so that the sticks aren't used as weapons! This is one of their favorite things right now.


We visited the ducks and the creek at Bullfrog again this week. This time we brought our friends to join in the rock throwing, duck feeding, bike riding, picnic and playgroud fun!




While at our picnic, I found the biggest spider I think I've ever seen!! I had goosebumps just looking at it! Not sure the type, but man it was big and the kids of course all wanted to touch it, eeeeek!




Kieryn began a new session of gymnastics this week. She was excited to wear her new leotard, thank you Aunt Janell and Grandmom for finding it! 



Ronan has mastered climbing... I've found him on top of the couch, the tub of blocks, the trampoline downstairs, our ottoman, and now the train table ... I hope there's not an ER visit in my near future!


Here's Ronan enjoying some diaper time while watching football with Daddy and playing trains... what a life!



After the game we sported our purple at Hershey Park... Kieryn refused to put her's back on so I don't have pics of her in gameday purple this week. Ronan was practicing his "Go Wildcats."


And..."We're #1"


We had so much fun at Hershey Park and hope to go again on Sunday!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment