Sunday, August 26, 2012

O my goodness...


Kieryn's first braid! I can only do this while she is watching her movie... she doesn't really like or allow me to play with her hair any other time.



We had a relaxing and rainy day on Saturday. Kieryn played a lot in the house and got really good at tickling Daddy's feet.



We played a little with the masks we made at "craft day" at the library.



Over the weekend we went to a barbeque to celebrate with a friend who passed his comps. Congrats again Carl! Kieryn liked helping Daddy pack the beverages...



She has so much fun with bubbles... she's getting really good at it too!



She was showing off her hopping skills too! 


She can't quite get off the ground yet, but she tries hard... and then celebrates her attempts.



One of her favorite things about barbeques... smores!



This is what I found her doing earlier in the week...



She's climbing on whatever she can... futon, ottoman, clarinet cases...can't wait to see what fun things she does this week!

1 comment:

  1. Just got home from NC - fun to see your update pics -- so adorable. Miss you all.
    Also, Tiana is sitting on my lap also looking at the blog. She wants me to write "I love Kieryn and Jacob, Chase and Gavin and Reagan:)

    ReplyDelete