Sunday, August 16, 2020

Fun week!

Until September I plan to do busy bins with Alexis to review shapes, colors, letters, counting, as well as practice gross motor skills. This week we did a box that had letters, colors, counting and dumping/pouring. She loved it and we did different things each day!







I am super excited about our new picnic table! I plan to use this A TON this fall! Thank you Daddy for putting it together! We have already enjoyed it for multiple picnics in the shade!



The highlight of our time was playing with frog friends (each had a name)! They even built "frog paradise" for 6 different frogs they'd found around our house and the neighbors'. Toby was very interested in them as well.









Alexis loves caring for our dogs... this is where I found her one evening when my bedroom door was closed. She said she was the groomer! She even learned (not sure where) that if she hooks them to the door knob they can't get away from her! Her intelligence amazes me OFTEN!



We had fun with some face pain over the weekend. I am trying to get some quality fun in before baby #4 gets here!









Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment