Sunday, October 22, 2017

What a busy week


The kids have had so much fun helping Daddy with his latest project!!







I finished a fun gift for the baby shower I am attending this afternoon.





On Tuesday Ronan had fun at the pumpkin patch with his class for a field trip!





Thursday Kieryn had soccer. She scored another goal!!





On Friday we did Trick or Treating in Aggieville with the Caywood’s! 





The kids loved the Homecoming parade!





After the parade we ventured to Kieryn’s school harvest dance! Ronan didn’t quite make it to the dancing...sugar crash, but Kieryn had a blast with her friends!



Then on Saturday Steven and I attended the KSU game! I ran into some old friends! So great to see them and catch up!





Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy loved seeing the knit booties! Dale and I like the parade, trick or treat fun, school party and the entire week. We don't feel SO FAR away when we see your week. Sure miss the entire family!!!

    ReplyDelete