Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Time Again!

We took a break from the alphabet this week to do Christmas activities! We began Monday by making snowflakes to decorate!


Then we counted snowballs...


And had an indoor snowball toss, followed by a snowball fight!


While Kieryn was at at school, Ronan and I went up to the construction site to see all the fun. Ronan loved it!


That night I let the kids have sensory play in the tub. They had a blast with this one! I had to shut it down when the splashing got a bit out of hand ;)



On Tuesday we did a Christmas friends mix-n-match. This was a brief lesson because it was the day of Kieryn's school program. No pics on my phone, sorry! May post some after the move.



On Wednesday we did Christmas tree activities! First we did a color match...


Then we built a tree counting by 10s.



And played a tree memory game. They had fun with this one.



That afternoon/evening we visited Chocolate World with our good friends, Ron and Bobbie. The kids will really miss them!


Thursday bright and early (5am) was my last fitness class at Paramount. My ladies surprised me with a breakfast send off! Gonna miss them!


Thursday was Kieryn's last day of preschool so we joined her for her PJ party. When we got home we had a lazy day picnic to celebrate her final day. Had to do it inside because of the pouring rain.


That afternoon we talked about the real meaning of Christmas. We did a present match game...


And did pretend play with the nativity.


That night we did some "nativity" pattern practice with Daddy.



On Friday I worked my last shift at Paramount in the Kidmaze. We didn't do an activity because we spent the morning packing for our weekend in Maryland and Virginia for the Hamlin Christmas. Sadly those pics are also on my camera and I can't upload them because we've packed the computer! We had a wonderful time catching up with the family and will miss seeing everyone after the move! Thank you to Aunt Marty who spoiled us with some family heirloom silver! We are excited to shine it and put it in our new home soon!


After Sunday, we are down to 3 days left for packing and cleaning. We have a good handle on it so we are not feeling stressed... I can't decide if being so organized and packed up early is a good thing or not.... Instead of being consumed with the to-dos of moving it is allowing more time to feel a little sad. The plus is that we are getting to see and hang with friends right up to our last day. There's always good and bad I guess! Ok, last 3 days... HERE WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment