Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fun 4th Weekend!

So I asked Kieryn to go up and tell Ronan hi after he'd woken up... She decided that he needed some toys... and then she wanted to show him how to play with them...Good times!


We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend that began on the 3rd with Tiana and Kevin coming with us to Hershey Park. Kieryn and Tiana got along like sisters AGAIN! I love it!



Then Grandpop and Grandmom joined us for the 4th and they gave the kids their birthday gift...



We have played with it every day since! The kids love it! Thanks so much!!


My latest craft project! I am super excited at how it turned out. It was a process, but it was well worth it!


Can't wait to add Kieryn's 3yr. growth measurement on Wednesday!


Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I looks like the ruler made it to the main level instead of the top floor. Possibly another side business for you - looks great!! Have a good BD week!!! Our card is in the mail - she will probably receive 10 of this card that Tiana and I picked out:)

    ReplyDelete