Saturday, June 21, 2014

Ready for the beach!

We had a fun week this week as we prepared for the beach trip! Kieryn and I got our haircut early in the week and the boys got their haircut at the end! We are ready for family pics now!


It was a fun and busy week... With it being lighter later we have been doing more in the evenings so the kids are wiped out by nap time... we went to Steven's softball games and Hershey splash park this week! 


Ronan is working on his "train" skills so he can soon play with big sister!


Kieryn's blanket tore while in Kansas... this is what it looked like and I was devastated because I couldn't find a replacement anywhere! Luckily we now have TWO backups... one from my good friend Ashley and one from a PA friend Shannon. YOU TWO SAVED MY LIFE!! THANKS AGAIN! I went ahead and sewed her old one and put it away for memories! Here's my finished product... not bad!



No comments:

Post a Comment