Sunday, April 27, 2014

Play Week!

We took this week off from structured play/learning and just enjoyed the nice weather as much as possible. We did lots of parks, picnics, and walks/rides. Kieryn loves her new bike so much that she was doing circles in the garage while Ronan was asleep. I put down some bubble paper to make it more interesting!


She's getting pretty brave as she tries biking with no hands...


On Friday we went to some community yard sales with some friends. It was fun! I even found something extra special for Kieryn without her knowing about it...



She was so excited to see all the Cars characters! It's her new favorite thing...


 On Saturday Kieryn attended her first birthday party. She wanted to wear her party dress... so I let her. She had a blast! Thanks for inviting us Norah!


Ronan and I had fun too!



Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. You did well at the yard sales! I went to my first one on Sat - spent 50 cents for two cars for your next visit to MD. We still hope to make it up there in May.

    ReplyDelete