Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fall Fun!

Kieryn had a blast playing with Daddy in the leaves. We have had beautiful weather this past week.




She also loves wearing her Christmas skirt (a bit early). You can't see it very well here, but the skirt is over top her sweat pants. She could wear this all day if I'd let her! I think she's going to be a girlie girl! Watch out world!!


She even wanted to wear her skirt and red shoes while watching the K-State football game! She was spinning and twirling for all our guests! Hopefully this skirt makes it until Christmas! :)


1 comment:

  1. I can understand why she wants to wear the Christmas skirt and red shoes. If I was her age, I would be wearing that outfit too:) While watching the K-State game last night, Kieryn was probably the only thing that could make someone smile.

    ReplyDelete